Nurse Jobs in Thane 2023: Soon some seats will be recruited in Thane Municipal Corporation. Notification has been issued for this. This recruitment will be on the posts of Nurse. Eligible candidates are required to attend the interview directly at the given address for the same. The date of interview will be November 23, 2022.
Recruitment for these posts
Nurse (Nurse )
Total space – 49
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Candidates wishing to apply for these posts will have to complete twelve years of education according to the respective post.
- Along with this, preference will be given to the candidates who have done BESC Nursing.
- Candidates must have knowledge of Marathi language.
- Candidates must have done relevant course.
- Also, candidates wishing to apply for these posts must have completed education from any recognized educational institution or university.
- Candidates should have minimum experience of relevant post.
- Candidates must satisfy all the terms and conditions of the respective appointment.
so much salary
Nurse (Nurse) – Rs.30,000/- per image
these documents are required
- resume (biodata)
- Educational certificate of 10th, 12th and degree
- school leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate (for backward class candidates)
- ID card (holder, license)
- passport size photo
- How much will firefighters get? How many holidays do you get? here is the answer to every question
To know the details and download the notification Click here.
To apply online for this recruitment https://thanecity.gov.in/tmc/CitizenHome.html Click on this link.
CA. Arvind Krishnaji Pendse Hall, Standing Committee Hall, 3rd Floor, Administrative Asr., Sarsenani General Arun Kumar Vaidya Marg, Chandwadi Vapapatdi, Thane
Interview date – 23 November 2022
|JOB TITLE||Thane Mahnagarpalika Recritment 2022,|
|Recruitment for these posts||Nurse (Nurse ) Total space – 49|
|Academic qualifications and experience||Candidates wishing to apply for these posts must have completed up to twelve years of education as per the relevant post. Also, preference will be given to candidates who have done BESC nursing. Candidates need to have knowledge of Marathi language. Candidates must have done the relevant course. Also, candidates wishing to apply for these posts must have completed their education from any recognized educational institution or university. Candidates must have minimal experience of the relevant position. Candidates must have fulfilled all the conditions and conditions of the respective appointment.|
|So much salary||Nurse (Nurse ) – Rs 30,000 / – per image|
|Interview address||Ca. Arvind Krishnaji Pendse Hall, Standing Committee Hall, Third Floor, Administrative Bearing, Sarsenani General Arun Kumar Vaidya Marg, Chandavadi Vapapatadi, Thane|