Apply Pan Card Online
To apply for PAN Card online, visit the website of NSDL where you can fill all the required information.
Click on the option ‘Apply Online for a PAN‘ on the top left corner since you are a new applicant.
In the drop-down, you can select one from the three options which are:
- New PAN – Indian Citizen
- New PAN – Foreign Citizen
- Changes or Correction on Existing PAN/Re-print of PAN card.
It is a category selection which includes option such as:
- Associate of Individuals
- Hindu Undivided Family
- Limited Liability
- Local Authority
After choosing your category, there is a need to fill details in the required category. You need to mention information which includes title, last name, first name, middle name, date of birth, contact number and email address for these sections in the PAN card application.
After providing the required information, you will have to re-type a captcha code and then click on ‘Submit’.
After submitting the information, the website provides you with a 15-digit acknowledgment number and please take the printout of the page for your records.
HOW TO APPLY FOR E- PAN CARD?
You can apply for an E- PAN card on the NSDL website. You will receive an e-mail from where it could be downloaded. Applicant who is looking for E- PAN Card, required to fill an online application form with the processing fee. If the process gets successful, then E-PAN will be sent to your E-mail address.
Steps to apply for E- PAN card
- Click on the NSDL website and then select a type, as per the requirement and fill the status based on it.
- Status could be like “requesting for a New PAN card or requires any form of correction or changes in PAN data.
- After that, fill the required information mentioned in the form which includes name, e-mail address, and date of birth (mandate for the E- PAN Card application PAN card). Column with asterisk sign must be filled compulsory.
- You will be directed to a new page with three options and selection must be made as require day applicator.
- One should answer NO for physical card and select an option of E- PAN card.
- Other details which is required to enter in the form is an Aadhar card number. As it is mandatory for the one who goes with an option for e sign and E-KYC.
- After all the details are entered, click on ‘Next’’ which will direct you on a page where contact number and other details need to be filled up.
- Documents that are required for verification should be submitted as proof along with the application. After declaration, click on the submit button.
- After rechecking your application make the payment using any payment mode such as Debit card, credit card or net banking.
- After making a successful payment and all authentication is done; a15-digit acknowledgment number will be allotted which is used to track status.