HDFC provides Net Banking and Mobile Banking services to its customers. HDFC Net Banking is a digital banking platform that allows customers to access their accounts, transfer funds online and avail banking services through the Internet. Customers having HDFC Net Banking account need to login to access facilities like balance enquiry, fund transfer etc.
What is Net Banking?
Net banking also known as Internet banking is an electronic banking system that allows customers to access financial and non-financial banking services within minutes. Internet banking or netbanking has eliminated the need to visit the bank in person. Customers can use net banking to easily access a variety of banking services.
What is Mobile Banking?
Mobile banking is the process of conducting financial transactions through your cell phone. You can use the Mobile Banking App to access and manage your funds and assist you with your banking needs. Most of the banks in the country provide dedicated apps which are available on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
NetBanking registration through an HDFC ATM
- Visit nearest HDFC Bank ATM
- Enter Debit Card Number and ATM PIN
- Click on other option
- Choose NetBanking registration
- Click confirm
After registration is completed, a PIN will be couriered.
Online NetBanking registration-
- go to website
- Enter Customer ID
- Enter your registered mobile number
- You will receive an OTP
- Enter OTP
- Enter Debit Card details and set IPIN
- Now login to your netbanking using that IPIN
Registration through PhoneBanking
- call phonebanking number
- Provide your Customer ID and Telephone Identification Number or Debit Card and PIN
- A PhoneBanking agent will take your registration request
- IPIN will be mailed within 5 days
Registration through visiting HDFC Bank Branch
- Visit your nearest HDFC bank branch
- Download the registration form
- Fill out the form
- Submit the form in the nearest bank branch
- Your IPIN will be mailed
How to register for HDFC mobile banking
- Download and Install HDFC Bank Mobile App from Playstore
- Enter Customer ID and your registered mobile number and click on continue
- Now you will receive an OTP
- Enter OTP and click on continue
- Enter your Debit Card details like ATM PIN, Expiry month and year
- click continue
- Now, you can set a PIN for the Mobile Banking App
- After the registration is complete, you can easily login to your Mobile Banking App by entering the Quick Access PIN.