Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana(IAY) List was released on the official portal. Interested residents can visit the portal to know more details about the scheme. It was a sub-scheme of RLEGP and a social welfare programme. This scheme was first started by Rajiv Gandhi. IAY was renamed as Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana (PMGAY).
Benefits of IAY (Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana)
Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana (IAY 2022) is the scheme under which the beneficiary gets a pucca house by the Government of India. Only the names in the list are eligible to receive benefits from the Govt. This scheme is specially for the economically backward, poor families, minorities, SC and ST people. Under this scheme, BPL holders will get a lump sum amount of Rs. 1.2 lakh for construction of pucca house in rural areas and Rs. 30 lakhs will be given to build a pucca house in hilly areas.
Required Documents for IAY
The following are the required documents to apply for IAY.
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Caste certificate
- Job Card copy
- BPL family proof document
Eligibility of IAY
- Minorities, SC, ST, Poor families are eligible for the scheme.
- Below poverty line families are eligible for the IAY scheme.
- Those families who don’t have a house are only eligible for the scheme.
IAY List 2022 Check Online
The willing people can follow the simple steps given below to check their name in IAY list online:
- Firstly, go to the official portal using the given link. https://pmayg.nic.in/.
- It will be redirected to the homepage of the IAY portal.
- Navigate to the Stakeholders and select the IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary option.
- On the next page, enter your registration number.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Select the advanced search option if you didn’t remember the registration number.
- Select your State, district, block, Panchayat, Scheme name, Financial Year, Account number, and other details.
- Once you fill the details click on the search button.
- The IAY list will be displayed on your screen.
Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana Apply Online 2022
- First and foremost, visit the official portal of IAY through the following portal.
- On the homepage, click on the apply online option.
- Fill the application with your details i.e. name, district, and etc…
- Attach the required documents to the application.
- Click on the submit button.
Once the application submitted, it will take a couple of days to verify. After getting verified you will be notified through the SMS. Follow further steps to complete the process.