JEE 2023 Main Exam: As per the latest update, the registration form for JEE Main 2023 exam will be released by the last week of November 2022. However, no official announcement has been made yet. Read the article to know the exam details.
JEE 2023 Exam Dates
The JEE Main entrance exams 2023 will be held in January 2023 and April 2023. Students who could not clear the JEE Main exams in the previous attempt (2022) and those who wish to appear again can register for the exams through the activated link, which will be available soon online on the official website.
Students appearing for Class 12 Board exams in 2023 are also eligible to apply for the JEE 2023 Main exam, as their results are usually declared before JEE Admission.
JEE 2023 Exam: Exam Pattern
The JEE Main 2023 examinations will be held in two sessions, the same as the previous year. JEE 2022 Main Session 1 exams were conducted from 23 to 29 June 2022. The JEE 2022 Main Session 2 was conducted from 25 to 30 July 2022.
Earlier, there were suggestions to merge the NEET, JEE, and CUET exams for all UG Degrees, Medical and Engineering. However, there has yet to be a confirmation from the officials. The Registration process for the CUET UG 2023 exams will be conducted from February 2023, and the exams will be conducted by the third week of April 2023.
NEET UG Exam 2023: Important Dates, Registration Schedule To Be Released Soon; Know Tips To Prepare
Tips To Prepare For JEE 2023 Main Exam
Candidates are advised to follow the below-given tips to prepare for JEE Mains 2023 Exam.
1. Go through the JEE Main 2023 Syllabus and understand the same as per exam pattern, marking scheme and topic weightage. Prioritize topics which have higher weightage and easy scoring.
2. Read NCERTs word by word. MCQs are also drafted from pictures, charts, and maps in the books. Make notes, and highlight important formulas, facts and the things you need to remember.
3. Religiously follow your study plan and avoid any distractions.
4. Revise the notes on a timely basis.
5. Practice the previous year’s question papers and align your preparation according to that only.
6. Give mock tests regularly and keep the solution of those mock tests with you.
For more latest updates, get connected with us on telegram, click here.