JIPMER Vacancy for Nursing Officer Apply for 433

जिपमर, पुडुचेरी ने नर्सिंग ऑफिसर के 433 रिक्त पदों को भरने के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। चयनित लोगों को लगभग 45,000 प्रति माह का अच्छा वेतन मिलेगा। इनमें से 80% पद महिला उम्मीदवारों के लिए आरक्षित हैं। तो इस रिक्ति के लिए सभी इच्छुक और योग्य उम्मीदवार आवेदन करने के लिए आधिकारिक वेबसाइट jipmer.edu.in पर जा सकते हैं। आवेदन विंडो 7 नवंबर से 1 दिसंबर 2022 तक खुली रहेगी।

JIPMER Vacancy for Nursing Officer Apply for 433

पात्रता, परीक्षा पैटर्न और दिशानिर्देशों को कैसे लागू करें जैसे सभी महत्वपूर्ण विवरण नीचे इस विशाल रिक्ति के लिए सफलतापूर्वक आवेदन करने की आवश्यकता होगी।


Eligibility: Essential Qualifications & Experience

भारतीय नर्सिंग परिषद / राज्य नर्सिंग परिषद द्वारा मान्यता प्राप्त संस्थान से बीएससी नर्सिंग / पोस्ट बेसिक बीएससी नर्सिंग + राज्य या केंद्र की नर्सिंग परिषद में नर्स और मिडवाइफ के रूप में पंजीकृत

OR

Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from an institute recognized by, and Registration as a Nurse and Midwife from, the Nursing council of either the State or Centre + 2-year experience in a minimum 50 – bedded hospital

Application Fee

  • For General/EWS/OBC Applicants: Rs 1500/-
  • For SC/ST Applicants: Rs 1200/-
  • No Fee for PwBD Applicants

Salary

  • Pay scale of Rs.44,900/- in Level 7 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.


Age Limit

  • Minimum Age: 18 years
  • Maximum Age: 35 years

The cut-off date to calculate the age will be 1 December 2022


Exam Pattern:

It will be a 2-stage test:

  • First, a CBT Exam to test their professional, general awareness, language, and mathematical proficiency
  • Second, a practical evaluation of Skills related to the post you have applied against. Candidates will have to demonstrate their knowledge of instruments and procedures related to their field in the Skill Test

In the CBT test, 70% weightage will be given to the subject knowledge and the rest 30% to general knowledge (General Intelligence, General English, and General Mathematics)

  • Number of Questions: 100 objective type MCQs of 4 marks each
  • Time Duration: 90 mins (1.5 hours)

Minimum Qualifying Marks for both exams:

  • All candidates have to score at least 50% to pass the Practical Skill Test
  • As for CBT Exam, the passing marks will be 50% for General/EWS, 45% for PwBD of GEN/EWS, and 40% for SC/ST/OBC

How to Apply for JIPMER 433 Nursing Officer Vacancy 2022

  • Click on the official website of JIPMER: https://jipmer.edu.in/
  • On the homepage, Go to Announcement and Select Job from the drop-down menu
  • Find here the relevant vacancy notification that reads, ‘Recruitment to the post of Nursing Officer, JIPMER-Puducherry’
  • Click on the “Application Apply online link” given here
  • Register using your Email ID and Phone Number.
  • You will receive your login credentials on these two. Use the credentials to log in to the website
  • Now fill out the Application Form and Submit
  • Pay the Application Fee
  • Download and take a printout of the final confirmation page for use in future

Leave a Comment