Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2022 Online Registration, Application Form | Jnanabhumi Portal, Track Status, Eligibility, Last Date, Renewal.
In order to encourage student’s education in all facilities in a better way AP government started many schemes. Gyanbhumi official website https://jnabhumi.ap.gov.in/ to download Gandiva report, Naipunya Vikasam and department wise bill abstract.
Government to support the parents of SC/ST/Disabled children for the education of their children studying in class V and X so as to reduce the incidence of drop out, especially from primary to secondary level In the transition, and for further improvement, the participation of SC/ST/PWD children in classes V and X of the pre-matric stage, so that they can perform better and have a better chance of progressing to the post-matric stage of education . The government has started this scheme to provide financial assistance to all SC/ST/Disabled students studying in Government run schools, Mandals, Zilla Parishads and Municipalities or Government aided schools.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Summary
|Name||Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2022|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiaries||Students belonging to poor families|
|Objective||Monthly financial funds|
- Students belonging to SC/ST/BC/Disabled communities whose income limit is Rs.2.00 Lakh per annum.
- SC/ST/PWD community students are eligible for class 5th to 10th
- BC community students are eligible to apply in class 9th and 10th only.
Through the Jnanabhumi site, the government of Andhra Pradesh provides you a better education, Scholarships, Schools, Rooms for staying out of town for studying purposes, and Hostels. You can find more information on their official website.
The main motto of this scheme is to provide bright future through education with all facilities to the Back Ward class family children’s. Jnanabhumi Scholarship scheme is one of the schemes where especially for the backward class (B.C) students to provide better education, Food, and Home. Jnanabhumi was launched by the Chief Minister Nara Chandra Babu Naidu garu. Everyone can apply this scholarship scheme through their official website https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
These are the Education Schemes implemented under B.C welfare Department:
- Post Metric Scholarships (PMS)
- Pre Metric Scholarships (PMC)
- Corporate Admissions
- Residential Schools
- Overseas Education
Every student must have their Aadhaar card and mobile number with them. Follow the given process to know how to login to the JNB Nivas Portal
- Open browser on your mobile or PC.
- Click on the address bar and go to the jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- You will be redirected to the Dashboard.
- On the top of the page, you will see the Login for Nivas option.
- Tap on the Login for Nivas button.
- You will be redirected to another page, here you can find the login option.
- Enter User ID and Password.
- Type the correct Captcha in the given field.
- Click on the Sign-in button.
How to Login for Affiliation
- Go to the official website jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in in your computer or Mobile.
- Select Login for Nivas option located on the top of the page.
- Click on the OK button.
- Tap on the ‘Click Here’ button which is next to University.
- Select the type of education you are studying.
- Now enter Username and Password.
- Also enter security captcha.
- After all, select Sign-in option.
- On your mobile phone or PC open Bowser.
- Tap on the address bar and go to jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- Here you will find the Post Metric Scholarship option.
- Select the ‘How to Apply’ option.
- Click on the first given link to download the application.
- Fill all the details in the application.
- Your college principle should verify all the detail on the application.
- Visit nearby any Mee Seva center where you can get your jnana bhumi user Id and Password.
- Mee Seva will upload your application itself.
- After application uploaded successfully they complete the process by taking biometric authentication.
The students can follow same procedure also to apply Pre Metric Scholarships.
Eligible Criteria to Scholarships
The students should have the following conditions are eligible to apply for the scholarships:
- The students who are studying Polytechnic, ITI, Degree, and above are eligible.
- The student should have 75% and above attendance.
- The family of income less than 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- No member of the family is a Government employee.
- The family should not owns a 4 wheeler vehicle i.e car, tractor and etc…
- No one of the family members should income tax payee.
The students who are having all the above criteria can pursue the scholarships from the government.
How to Apply
It is informed that the following people are eligible to apply for the Pre-Matric Scholarship Application Scheme:
a) SC/ST/PWD: 5th to 10th
b) BC: 9th and 10th
Following are the steps to be followed while applying the Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme:
a) Fresh Application:
Step 1: The online application is made available on the Gyanbhoomi website. School students or principals have not applied online through the link given on the website.
Step 2 : Provide all the details required in the application form.
Step 3: After submitting the details, the concerned Hostel Welfare Officer (HWO) will go through the application and confirm the details.
Step 4: After confirmation from HWO, District Welfare Officer approves the scholarship.
a) Renewal Application:
Step 1: Student or Principal of the school has to click on Renewal Registration Form and enter their Aadhar Number and Previous Year Application Number.
Step 2: The student details will be displayed. The student can change the required details (if any) and submit the application for renewal.
Step 3: The concerned HWO verifies the student’s renewal application and forwards it to the District Welfare Officer.
Step 4: The District Welfare Officer verifies the details of the student and approves the scholarship.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION STATUS
jnanabhumi renewal last date
|Name of the Board||Government of Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Department|
|About||Jnanabhumi Scholarship Renewal Process 2022|
|Type||Pre & Post Matric Scholarship|
|Eligible Casts||SC, ST, OBC & Handicapped|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Renewal Application Starting Date||No Status|
|Category||AP, Jnanabhumi, Post Matric, Renewal, Scholarship|
What is Jnanabhumi?
Jnanbhumi was launched by the AP state government to provide Jnanabhumi Scholarship for the backward class (B.C) students for better education, Food, and Home.
Who are eligible for the Jnanabhumi scheme?
All students who are pursuing the Diploma, ITI, and degree are eligible for the scheme and they should have 75% above attendance.
How can I apply for the Jnanabhumi scheme?
The student needs to go to the Mee Seva or online help center to get the details of the application.
What is the official website of Jnanabhumi?
The official website of Jnanabhumi is jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
jnanabhumi last date 2022