Marketing Manager Vacancy in Chennai 2022
- The Paid Marketing Specialist will play a growth-driver role for the business. The incumbent would be a passionate data driven person with an experimental growth driven mind-set. They should have deep operational knowledge into setting up, running and scaling multiple online and offline campaigns like: Google Search, Display campaigns, LinkedIn, Facebook, Affiliates, etc. You should have handled a budget of at least $20K monthly and be a hands-on, high energy, ambitious individual who thrives in a fast-paced, well-established environment.
- Consistently work towards on-going campaign optimizations to achieve ROI targets while keeping in eye on growth volumes
- Gathers and estimates monthly spend and new group acquisition volumes in discussion with team members
- Constantly identifies new acquisition sources and runs controlled experiments to drive new user acquisition
- Consistently applies data driven insights to identify business growth challenges.
- Hands on in setting up of new experiments and find new growth solutions. Measures and showcases ROI for such experiments. Double down on successful experiments and learn through failed experiments
- Mandatory hands-on experience in running campaigns on Google Ads, LinkedIn Text and Sponsored Ads, Programmatic buying platforms etc.
- Hands-on experience in Campaign optimization, bid and budget optimization, creative and landing page testing.
- Strong understanding of targeting, segmentation, campaign settings, re-marketing, budget optimization.
- Good understanding of setting and executing AB tests to drive conversion rate improvement.
- Should have experience building and leading teams to achieve marketing goals
- At least 8 years of hands-on B2B IT Services/Products experience for the U.S. market in the Paid Marketing team
|Job Category||Marketing Manager|
|Experience||8 + years (B2B,IT Services)|
|No. of Position||1|