A smartphone application called mParivahan was made available to Indian residents as part of the government of India’s initiative known as Digital India. By providing people with simple access to a variety of road transport services through the use of mobile phones, the launch of the mParivahan Mobile App was meant to bring regularity and transparency to the provision of transportation services. In this article, you will find comprehensive information on the mParivahan App. This information will include a comprehensive guide on how to use this citizen-centric app of the Government of India with ease, as well as information on the features of the app, the specifics of each service that is accessible through the app, and other essential details.
What is mParivahan App?
In January 2017, Shri Nitin Gadkari launched mParivahan. It helps with RTO tasks. mParivahan is a cellphone application that allows residents to get easy access to all the important information relevant to transportation services, such as driving licenses, RCs, paying taxes, challans, emergency services, and more, anytime, anywhere, just by clicking on their mobile phones. No need to carry around heavy hard copies of the vehicles; With just one click, it’s a legal way to present the data to the official authorities.
Driving License Apply Online
mParivahan Mobile App Overview
|Under||Ministry of Road Transport and Highways|
|Application Type||Mobile Based Application both Android and Apple|
|Developed By||National Informatics Center|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Official Transport Department||Parivahan Sewa|
mParivahan App Objectives
The app’s primary purpose is to facilitate citizen life. As the modern era has progressed, so have our facilities. The more technology has played a vital part in our lives, the more beneficial it is for everyone. m-Parivahan intends to give all vehicle paperwork in a digital format that can be presented to relevant government agencies.
New Driving License Rules
mParivahan App Features
- NIC has created the Government of India application mParivahn Mobile App. It is available for free installation by residents.
- It offers a user-friendly interface via which any citizen may explore all available services with ease.
- A single application for the whole nation’s population.
- Documents given through the M-parivahan app or comparable platforms, such as Digilocker, have the same legal standing as tangible documents.
- Citizens may pick between English, Hindi, and Marathi according to their preferences. Additional languages will be added shortly.
- Compatible with both the Android and iOS platforms.
mParivahan App Benefits
- Users have the ability to produce their digital driving license (DL) or registration certificate (RC) to the staff of the traffic police at the time of the check in the event that they do not have their original physical vehicle document.
- With the use of this software, you will be able to locate information on any car, regardless of whether it was accidentally parked, stolen, or misplaced.
- You have the ability to check the car’s verification.
- If you are interested in purchasing a used automobile, you may use the application to confirm the vehicle’s registration as well as its age.
- Notifications and warnings in the event that the vehicle is involved in an accident.
- DL and RC both have their own unique dashboards.
- Even if you are not connected to the internet, you may still provide information on a car by inputting the vehicle number.
- For a user, It is possible to utilize a QR code as a sticker on a virtual DL or RC.
- Users can check challan status and payment details of the previous challan and all details of the challan.
mParivahan App Download and Sign up
- After downloading the app mParivahan. In the Menu option, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the link that says “Sign In.”
- In the event that you already have an account, choose the “Sign Up” option.
- Please enter the mobile number, and I also agree to the terms and conditions.
- Verify by entering the one-time password.
- Enter your name and then click the “Submit” button to finish creating your profile.
- At long last, an account for you on the mParvahan App will be created.
- The top of the webpage will now display the user’s name as well as their cell phone number. When the registration process has been completed successfully, users can continue using the app and all of its features.
- Language. Click “Sign In” from the Menu option.
- Enter account number to proceed. Click “Sign Up” otherwise.
- Enter the mobile number and click the check box to agree the terms.
- Enter the OTP sent to the number.
- Enter name and click “Submit” to complete your profile.
- At long last, an account for the user will be established inside the mParvahan App.
- Users name and cell phone number will immediately be displayed at the very top of the webpage. After completing the registration process without error, you will be able to continue using the app and all of its features.
mParivahan Create virtual RC
Create a virtual RC via the mParivahan app (mparivahan ) to access your RC on your phone instantly. Steps to construct Virtual RC are below. Create a virtual RC by following the procedures:
- Open mParivahan App.
- Simply choose the “Create Virtual RC” option.
- Now, the dashboard for the Virtual RC will pop up. After entering your RC number, be sure you hit the Search button.
- Now, a window in the form of a pop-up box will emerge, indicating a remark about your activity record. To continue, please click the OK button.
- The whole description of your automobile will appear on the screen of your mobile device.
- Keep scrolling down the page. If there are any challans, you will be prompted to choose the “View Challan” option; Otherwise, you may continue by clicking the “Add to Dashboard for Virtual RC” button.
- Please include your chassis number and engine number so that we can verify your RC.
- After the RC is validated, you will get a notification instructing you to “Go to the dashboard to verify your RC information.”
- Your Virtual RC will be generated and shown on the RC dashboard once it is finished.
- To see the Virtual RC information, go here. The QR code, along with any other relevant RC information, will open.
- You may save this QR code to your device and then deliver it to the appropriate authorities when necessary.
mParivahan Create Virtual DL
- Launch the M-Parivahan app that was previously installed on your phones.
- Select “My DL” from the menu that appears on the dashboard.
- Then On DL, choose the “Create virtual DL” option with your mouse.
- Enter DL number.
- The information that pertains to your driver’s license will pop up on your phone.
- The information that pertains to your driver’s license will pop up on your phone. If there is a challan that has to be seen, choose the “View Challan” option; otherwise, continue by selecting the “Add to Dashboard for Virtual DL” button.
- Verify your DL. In order to verify your identity, please enter your date of birth and then choose the “Verify” option.
- At this point, your digital DL has been made. You may examine your Virtual DL by going to the dashboard.
- Under the DL dashboard, you will be able to see your virtual DL. Simply clicking on it will bring up further information.
- The whole information for the Virtual Driving License, together with a QR code, will be shown. Download the QR code, and you may display it to anyone needs it.
mParivahan Pollution Checker
Check the nearest pollution checking center in the Mparivahan app. This tool lets you find a nearby pollution center. This app shows nearby pollution monitoring centers. This software tracks your GPS location. Your current location will reveal the closest pollution monitoring center.
Search Driving License by using DOB in mParivahan Mobile App
In Mparivahan, you may search for a driver’s license by providing your date of birth.
- First things first, launch the mparivahan app.
- The next step is to click on the menu bar located in the top left corner.
- Choose the option that says “Search DL with DOB” when the list that appears on the screen appears.
- Now, please provide your date of birth as well as the number on your driver’s license.
- Input all of the information and double-check it before submitting it.
- Now, select the Search Button from the menu.
Search Challan with the mParivahan Mobile App
- Launch the Mparivahan app on your Android device.
- Now, click the upper left corner of the Mparivahan application.
- Click the “Search Challan” option in that list.
- select any one of them by RC or by DL number.
- Choose one, then input the option’s specifics, and then press the search button.
Procedure to Pay Tax using mParivahan App
- Launch the Mparivahan app on your mobile device to get started.
- After that, in the upper left corner, click on it.
- To pay your taxes, choose the “Pay Tax” option here.
- There will be a few alternatives; choose “Pay Tax” from the menu.
- At this time, you will need to input the number of your car.
- After entering the car number, you will be able to verify tax information quickly and conveniently.
Do you know that under the order passed by Ministry of Transport dated 17/12/2018 keep Digilocker or mParivahan app during vehicle checking, the document is also valid as original. No policeman can refuse to accept this fact. However, documents saved in the mobile or their photocopies are invalid.
Digilocker or mParivahan App
Here we are going to tell you that you can keep your documents safe through mParivahan app. It can save you from being invoiced and at the same time can save you from invoices as well. At the same time, the problem related to documents will also go away.
Digital is growing very fast, nowadays everything has become digital, so this can get you out of this trouble. Don’t forget documents like Registration Certificate (RC) and Driving License (DL), Insurance etc. online digitally on your mobile while driving. It keeps all your documents safe.
what are its benefits
If the drivers keep their documents in the transport app by the Ministry of Transport then it is valid. If the traffic police asks you for your driving license or RC, then you can feel free to show it. Your invoice will not be deducted in this.
Functioning of the e-challan
The service of e-challan provides convenience for the users as well as for the traffic controller. The challan can be easily executed without any argument with the party who has been violating the traffic rules.
The challan is applicable to the rules which come under the traffic violation. After the new motor act 2020, the e-challan has been highly used by individuals. The e-challan is issued when the applicant violates the traffic rules. Please refer to the conditions mentioned below that may occur while driving a vehicle:
- Rash driving,
- Drunk Driving,
- Diving/Riding Car/Bike without a license.
- Signal Jump,
- Not having vehicle complete documents,
- Not wearing Seat Belt,
- Using a mobile phone while driving,
- A heavy challan can be imposed if you don’t give way for emergency vehicles i.e Ambulance, VIPs.
Key Points of Electronic Challan Status Pay
|Name of the Department||Department of Traffic|
|Name of Article||E Challan Status: Pay Challan Online|
|Portal Launched By||Government of India|
|Website Name||Transport Enforcement Solution/ E-Challan – Digital Traffic|
|Initiative Taken by||India Government and Ministry of Road Transport & Highways|
|Website Used by||People of India|
|Portal Comes Under||Central & State Government|
|Category of Article||Challan Status/ Pay Fine|
|Mode of Application||Both Offline and Online|
How to download digital driving license online
Different Ways to Download Digital Driving License Online:
- Launch the DigiLocker application on your smartphone.
- Select the “Driving License” option from the “Documents you may require” section of the homepage.
- Select “Ministry of Road and Transport Highways” from the list of options.
- After entering your “Driving License Number”, select “Get Documents”.
- There will be a PDF download option for driving license.
- Visit the website for transportation service.
- Click on “Driver’s License Services” under the “Online Services” section.
- Select your state name from the drop-down menu provided.
- Click on “Print Driving License” in the “Driving License Section”.
- Include your application number and date of birth.
- After selecting the “Submit” button and viewing your driving license information, you can print this license or save it as a PDF.
Log in to your account by visiting the DigiLocker website.
In the upper-left corner of the page, select the “Search Document” link.
Select “Driver’s License” from the menu.
Ministry of Road Transport and Highways can be tapped.
After entering your “Driver’s License Number”, select “Get Documents”.