Students can use the PFMS Scholarship Portal to check their PFMS Scholarship Payment Status before and after finishing high school. PFMS Scholarship Portal is available for the students to check Pre and Post Matric PFMS Scholarship Payment Status. All state schemes and central schemes are available for the students under this portal pfms.nic.in for your convenience. In this post you can see the direct links to check PFMS Scholarship List 2022, PFMS Know Your Payment Status 2022 and PFMS Payment Status 2022. As the new session has started for various UG and PG courses, all the beneficiaries must check their PFMS scholarship status and know about their payment status.
pfms.nic.in UP Scholarship Payment Status 2022 Summary
|Name of the Scheme||UP Scholarship 2022|
|Distributing Government||government of Uttar Pradesh|
|UP Scholarship Money Transfer Portal||PFMS|
|Department Concerned||Social Welfare Department, UP Govt.|
|Type of the Scholarship||State level School|
|Application Form Charge||Free|
|Check Scholarship Status 2021-22||scholarship.up.gov.in|
|UP Scholarship Official website||Upscholarship.gov.in|
|PFMS Official Web portal||pfms.nic.in|
PFMS Scholarship Payment Status 2022
Students can use the PFMS scholarship portal to check the status of their PFMS scholarship payments before and after finishing high school. There is a website called pfms.nic.in which has all the state and federal programs for the students. You can use it to find them. An end-to-end paperless process to apply for and receive scholarships through a unified PFMS payment portal that is linked to the payment and accounting system of the Government of India through its Aadhaar Payment Bridge (APB).
How to Check PFMS Scholarship Know Your Payment Status 2022
Candidates will be able to check PFMS Know Your Payment Status 2022 on its official web portal i.e. pfms.nic.in. Candidates will be able to check their UP scholarship payment status in 2022 with the help of their registered mobile number and bank account number to know their PFMS scholarship money status. All you need to do is use the plan code and state to know more about the payment status. In the below, we will provide you step by step procedure to know whether you are getting your scholarship payment or not.
- PFMS Know Your Payment Status 2022 is a feature of the PFMS portal pfms.nic.in which makes it easy to use. It is easy to find out with the help of your cell phone number.
- You can use your bank account number to find out whether you will get PFMS scholarship money in 2022.
- Use your scheme code and state to know more about PFMS Scholarship Know Your Payment Status 2022, or you can read more about it here.
- At pfms.nic.in, follow these steps to find out if you are getting the scholarship in 2022.
- To know more about it visit PFMS portal pfms.nic.in.
- Second, click on the button “On Scholarship”.
- Enter your plan code and then the number used to make the call to your cell phone.
- This is all for now. On the next page you have to put it in your bank account.
- If you go to the next page then you can see how is your PFMS Scholarship Status 2022.
- There are many things you can do to know about the PFMS Pre and Post Matric Scholarship Status in 2022.
How to Login To PFMS Portal
- To know more about the system you need to first visit the official website of Public Financial Management System.
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- After going to the home page, you have to click on “Login”.
- Fill in the details to login.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. There, you need to enter your username and password, and then click “Save”.
- In the next step, you have to click on the “Login” button.
PFMS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Follow the following eligibility criteria in the scholarship:-
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- Applicant’s age should be more than 18 years
- The annual income of the applicant is 6 lakhs. should be less than
- Applicant’s age should be less than 25 years
- Applicant should have passed 10th class.
Documents Required for PFMS Scholarship
- Aadhar card
- educational certificate
- passport size photo
- fee receipt
- Bank detail
- income certificate
- caste certificate.
PFMS Partner Bank List
- The federal bank ltd
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- The kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- UCO bank
- Union Bank of India
- United bank of India
- Vijaya bank
- Yes bank ltdAbu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Axis bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein catholic co-op. bank ltd.
- Bombay mercantile co-op. bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- Central bank of India
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Deutsche bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- IDBI bank
- Indian bank
- Indian overseas bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Karnataka bank
- Karur vysya bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
PFMS Help Desk
- Toll-free number 1800 118 111 or 01123343860
- Email us at helpdesk-pfms[at]gov[dot]in.
- Mr Nikhil Sharma: 8700171462
- Mr Abhishek Rai: 8368423186
- Mukul Prasad: 9074153883
- Mr Munesh Kumar Sharma: 7417175253
PFMS Help Desk
Toll-free number 1800 118 111 or 01123343860