PMKVY payment status | Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Registration
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana has been launched by the Honorable Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi. The main objective of the scheme is to provide employment training to unemployed youth in India. The closed youth of 10th and 12th will also be eligible to take the benefit of Pradanmatri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
The training will be conducted according to their educational qualification, aptitude and subject. The training will be given as per 40 sectors i.e. Electrical, Construction, Food, Handcrafting, Hardware work, Computer work and etc.
Students can choose any course of their interest. But students should have basic knowledge of the subject for which they are training. To get more details candidates should consider nearby training center.
In this article we will share you all the information about Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
Willing candidates can follow the below process to register to the PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- Firstly, visit the official portal using the link. https://skillindia.nsdcindia.org/
- Click on Skill India option present on the homepage.
- Select the Register option.
- It will be redirected to the application page.
- Fill all your details in the application.
- Please provide your address.
- Also type your mobile and email address.
- Select your education qualification.
- Tick the option ‘I agree to all terms and conditions’.
- Verify that you are not a robot.
- Re-check all the details given in the application form.
- Click on submit button.
- Once you complete the registration, go to the login page and log in using your login credentials.
Through this process the application can easily complete the registration process.
(PMKVY Logo) Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Courses in Training
The following are the some courses that are in training camp.
- Skill Council for Person with Disability
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Rubber industry
- Power industry
- Life Science
- Information and Tecnology service
- Iron and steel industry
- Land management course
- Health care
- Banking service and much more
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Require Documents
- Aadhaar card
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Bank Passbook
- Voter ID
- Passport size photo
Prandan matri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Details
|Name of Scheme||PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana|
|Launched by||PM of India Shri Naredra Modi|
|Objective||Provide training for unemployed youth|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed educated youth of India|
PM KAUSHAL VIKAS YOJANA
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana Benefits
- This scheme is to provide employment training to unemployed educated youth.
- The discontinued youth of 10th and 12th will also be eligible for the scheme.
- Students can choose any course of their interest.
- There are 40 different courses so that applicants can take training in any course.
- Unemployment will come down through the scheme.
- Students can improve their skills.
What is PMKVY?
PMKVY stands for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana and has been launched by the Honorable Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi. Its objective is to provide employment training to unemployed youth in India.
What is the Official website of PMKVY?
The official website of PMKVY is http://pmkvyofficial.org/