Post Office Recruitment 2023: There is a golden job opportunity for 10th and 12th pass in India Post Office. Indian Postal Department has invited applications for the recruitment of 188 posts of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff.
Post Office Recruitment 2022: India Post Office has a golden job opportunity for 10th and 12th passes। The Indian Postal Department has taken out 188 posts of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff। Interested and qualified candidates can apply by visiting the official website dopsportsrecuitement.in। The last date for application for this vacancy is 22 November 2022। The provisional list of candidates will be released by 6 December। This recruitment is for Gujarat Circle।
Post Office Recruitment 2023 Summary
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: 71 Posts
- Postman/Mail Guard – 56 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff – 61 Posts
Post Office Recruitment 2023: Educational Qualification
- For Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, candidates must have 12th pass. Also, 60 days basic computer course should be done.
- For Postman / Mail Guard, the candidate must have 12th pass. Also, knowledge of Gujarati language is important. Must have studied Gujarati language as one of the subjects till 10th standard. Must have basic computer course.
- For the post of Multi Tasking Staff, 10th pass is required. Gujarati language should be taught as a subject till class 10th.
Post Office Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and maximum 25 years. The maximum age limit for the post of MTS is 27 years. On the other hand, reserved category candidates will be given relaxation in the maximum age limit as per rules.
Post Office Recruitment 2023: How much will be received salary
- Postman/ Mail Guard Pay Scale: All those applicants who appointed for the Postal Jobs of PMMG are assured to get paid an attractive Pay Scale of Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/- in Pay Matrix Level-3 as per 07th CPC (Certified Professional Coder) along with other benefits and allowances by the Department.
- Multi Tasking Staff Pay Scale: The DoP will provide a Pay Scale of Rs. 18,000/- in Level-1 of Pay Matrix as per 07th CPC (Certified Professional Coder) plus admissible allowances for MTS vacancies to the selected applicants.
- The scale of pay for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts as follows:-
- GDS BPM: Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 14,500/-
- GDS ABPM/ Dak Sevak: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/-
- GDS Packer: 2295-45-3695
- GDS MD: 2665-50-4165
- GDS MC: 2295-45-3695
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Pay Scale will be Rs. 25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- in Level 4 as per Pay Matrix plus admissible allowances.
- Staff Car Driver & Skilled Artisan Pay Scale will be around Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/- (Level 2 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC).
- For detailed salary structure of particular post, please go through the official notification.
Post Office Recruitment 2023: Application Fee
The application fee for Post Office Recruitment is Rs 100. Women, Transgender, SC, ST, PWBD and Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of application fee.
Direct Link to Apply for Post Office Recruitment 2023 State wise
- Gujarat Postal Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 (188 PA, SA, PM, MG & MTS Posts Apply Online)
- Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment
- Assam Postal Circle Recruitment
- Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment
- Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment
- Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment
- Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment
- Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment
- Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle Recruitment
- Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment
- Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment
- Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment
- Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment
- Maharashtra Post Office Postman/ Mail Guard/ MTS Recruitment
- Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment
- North East Postal Circle Recruitment
- Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment
- Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment
- Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment
- Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment
- Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment
- Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment
- Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment
- West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment
- India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) Recruitment
Applying On-line Application Form 2023
- 1st Step: Open the official website of India Post or click on the link uploaded below.
- 2nd step: Now, go to the “Career” section.
- 3rd step: In a Careers section, find and then press your pointer on the link “India Post Notification”.
- 4th step: First of all, download the PDF file of official advertisement and then read all the important points given in it.
- 5th step: After going through the notification thoroughly, if you are satisfied with the eligibility criteria, then press the “Apply Online” link.
- 6th Step: Enter your Personal Details (Full Name – Mark Memo with blank space in Capital Letter as per 10th class certificate, Father/Husband Name, Citizenship, Age, Date of Birth, Category, Caste, Gender, etc. ), Educational details (state in which class 10th passed, board in which class 10th passed, year of passing class 10th, certificate number or roll number of class 10th etc.) and communication details (permanent address, address for correspondence, email id and contact number) without making any spelling mistakes in the Apply Online.
- 7th Step: Attach the scanned passport size color photograph (<50 KB), signature (<20 KB) and other required documents or certificates in JPG or JPEG format only.
- 8th Step: Finally, after verifying the filled information click on the “Submit” tab.
- 9th Step: Download the submitted copy of the application form on your working device.
- 10th Step: Take a printout of it for further reference. Also, take a print of the e-payment challan along with your application form for making the payment through any e-payment post office.
|Online registration Starts From||Soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form and fee payment||Soon|
|Publication of Provisional List||Soon|
Region Wise Post Office Recruitment 2023 Postman, Mail Guard, MTS
|Circle Name||Post Office Postman Vacancies||Mailguard Posts||MTS Vacancies|
|Andhra Pradesh||2289 Vacancies||108 Vacancies||1166 Vacancies|
|Assam||934 Vacancies||73 Vacancies||747 Vacancies|
|Bihar||1851 Vacancies||95 Vacancies||1956 Vacancies|
|Chattisgarh||613 Vacancies||16 Vacancies||346 Vacancies|
|Delhi||2903 Vacancies||20 Vacancies||2667 Vacancies|
|Gujarat||4524 Vacancies||74 Vacancies||2530 Vacancies|
|Haryana||1043 Vacancies||24 Vacancies||818 Vacancies|
|Himachal Pradesh||423 Vacancies||07 Vacancies||383 Vacancies|
|Jammu & Kashmir||395 Vacancies||Not available||401 Vacancies|
|Jharkhand||889 Vacancies||14 Vacancies||600 Vacancies|
|Post office Recruitment 2022 Karnataka||3887 Vacancies||90 Vacancies||1754 Vacancies|
|Kerala||2930 Vacancies||74 Vacancies||1424 Vacancies|
|Madhya Pradesh||2062 Vacancies||52 Vacancies||1268 Vacancies|
|Post Office Recruitment 2022 Maharashtra||9884 Vacancies||147 Vacancies||5478 Vacancies|
|North East||581 Vacancies||Not available||358 Vacancies|
|Odisha||1532 Vacancies||70 Vacancies||881 Vacancies|
|Punjab||1824 Vacancies||29 Vacancies||1178 Vacancies|
|Rajasthan||2135 Vacancies||63 Vacancies||1336 Vacancies|
|Tamil Nadu||6130 Vacancies||128 Vacancies||3361 Vacancies|
|Telangana||1553 Vacancies||82 Vacancies||878 Vacancies|
|Uttar Pradesh||4992 Vacancies||116 Vacancies||3911 Vacancies|
|Uttarakhand||674 Vacancies||08 Vacancies||399 Vacancies|
|India Post Recruitment 2022 West Bengal||5231 Vacancies||155 Vacancies||3744 Vacancies|