RBI Recruitment 2022: The Reserve Bank of India Online Applications are closing 8 March 2022 on rbi.org.in for Assistant vacancies. Check how to apply online for the RBI Vacancy application process, educational qualification, experience, selection process and other details here.
RBI Recruitment 2022 Notification:
The Reserve Bank has welcomed applications for Assistant RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022. An aggregate of 950 opportunities in the West, South, North and East Zone will be filled through this enlistment drive. Applicants who want to go after RBI Positions can visit the authority site of RBI at rbi.org.in. Online applications will begin on 17 February 2022.
RBI Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
Beginning Date of Application: 17 February 2022
Last Date of Application: 8 March 2022
RBI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
RBI Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Between 20 and 28 years.
RBI Recruitment 2022 Salary
Assistant : RBI Assistant is Rs. 20,700/ – each month
RBI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination (Multiple Choice)
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates Applications will be acknowledged just ‘ONLINE’ from 17 Feb 2022 (1100 hrs) to 8 March 2022 (1700 hrs).
- Visit the authority site of the Reserve Bank of India. Or then again click on the connection here.
- Click on current opening
- Click on the choice: ‘Enlistment for the Post of Assistant – 2021’
- Click on ‘New Registration’ or then again in the event that you are now enlisted, sign in utilizing your Registration Number and Password.
- Finish up the application structure by giving all subtleties as taught
- Transfer archives, review subtleties and save the application for future
- Pay the application expense
RBI Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- ₹ 50/- for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- ₹ 450 /- for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)