SSC CHL 2023 Application
SSC CHL 2023 Application Form: Staff Selection Commission will share SSC CGL Notification 2022-23 today on 17th September 2022. SSC CGL Exam 2022 application process will start on the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in as soon as the notification is released.
SSC CHL 2023 Application Form: Staff Selection Commission will start the registration process for SSC CGL 2022-23on 17th September 2022-23. The notification for the Combined Graduate Level Examination will be released soon and the SSC CGL 2022-23 registration process will also start. Aspirants of SSC CGL Exam 2022-23 can apply online through the official site of SSC at ssc.nic.in. As per the official notice, candidates are informed that the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2022 notice which was scheduled to be released on 10th September 2022 has now been rescheduled to be released on 17th September 2022-23.
SSC CHL 2023 Application Form: Overview
|Name of organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Recruitment||SSC Combined Graduate Level|
|Notification||SSC CGL 2022 Notification|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Article Type||SSC CGL Application Form 2022-23|
|Official website name||www.ssc.nic.in|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam date||December 2022|
What is the SSC CGL exam?
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) to recruit candidates for Group “B” Gazetted and Group “C” posts. SSC CGL exam is one of the most popular exams in India and attracts a huge number of applications. The difficulty level of SSC CGL is of graduation level. Around 30 lakh candidates fill the SSC CGL application form and around 15 lakh appear in it. SSC CGL exam is conducted in four stages, the first two stages are conducted in online mode while the other two stages are conducted in offline mode.
SSC Combined Graduate Level 2022 Notification
|Exam Name||SSC CGL 2022-23|
|Authority Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|SSC CGL Notification 2022-23 Release Date||17 September 2022 (Today)|
|Posts Names||Group B and C officers under the departments of GOI|
SSC CGL Exam 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification- post wise
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University+ CA or CMA CS or M.Com or MBS or MBA (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.|
|Junior Statistical Officer (JSO)||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a certified University with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level|
|Statistical Investigator Grade-II||Graduate Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a certified organization.|
|Assistant in NCLAT||Bachelor’s Degree with Degree in law from a certified university.|
|Research Assistant in NHRC||Bachelor’s Degree from and Degree in Law or Human Rights from a certified university|
|All Other Posts||Graduate Degree in any stream from a popular and certified University or equivalent|
SSC CHL Age Limit
|Under Department||Age Limit||Name of the Post|
|CSS||20-30 years||Assistant Section Officer|
|IB||Not more than 30 Years||Assistant Section Officer|
|ED/DRI||Up to 30 years||Assistant Enforcement Officer|
|NIA||Up to 30 years||Sub Inspector|
|CBI||20-30 years||Sub Inspector|
|Narcotics||18-25 years||Sub Inspector|
|CBEC||20-27 years||Tax Assistant|
|Department of Post||18-30 years||Inspector|
SSC CHL 2023 Application Form
- Browse the official website of the Staff Selection Commission, ssc.nic.in On reaching the homepage, enter your login credentials, solve the captcha and press on login.
- After logging in, go to the SSC CGL Application Form 2022 Apply Now button and click on SSC CGL under the Examination tab.
- On SSC CGL Notification 2022-23, Click on Apply Now Button.
- SSC CGL Application Form 2022-23 will be available on the screen, fill all required details and select your exam centre.
- Re-check the details before final submission of SSC CGL Online Form 2022-23
- Upload your photograph and signature in SSC CGL Application Form 2022 Online as per SSC norms.
- Complete your application by paying the online SSC CGL application fee.
Steps to Fill SSC CGL Application Form
- For One-Time Registration, click on the “Register Now” link given in the “Login” section on http://ssc.nic.in.
- The one-time SSC CGL 2022 online application process requires the following information to be filled:
- Basic details (such as Aadhaar number, name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, etc.)
- Additional details and contact details (like mobile number, email id) for verification purposes
- Uploading of scanned image of passport size photograph and signature.
- When the basic details are saved, you will need to confirm your mobile number and email ID. On confirmation, your data will be saved and your registration number will be displayed on the screen. Your registration number and password will be provided to you on your mobile number and email ID.
- You must complete the registration process within 14 days, failing which your registration details saved so far will be deleted. Login using your registration number as the username and auto-generated password provided to you on your mobile and email. Change your password when prompted on first login. After a successful password change, you need to login again using your registration number and change your password.
- Now, upload additional details and contact details.
- Upload your recent photo and signature.
- Save the information provided. Click on Final Submit. On clicking “FINAL SUBMIT”, separate OTPs will be sent to your mobile number and email ID. You need to enter one of the two OTPs in the specified field to complete the registration process.
SSC CGL Application Form 2022- 23 – Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||17th September 2022|
|Online Application Process Starts||17th September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online Extended||13th October 2022 (23:00)|
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan||13th October 2022|
|Last date for payment through Challan||15th October 2022|
|The window for Application Form Correction||19th October to 20th October 2022|
|SSC CGL Application Status||To be notified|
|SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 (Tier-1)||To be notified|
|SSC CGL Exam Date 2022 (Tier-I)||December 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Date 2022||To be notified|
|SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Date 2022||To be notified|
|SSC CGL Result 2022||To be notified|
Web browser required to fill SSC CGL 2022 application form
At the time of filling the SSC CGL 2022 application form, candidates must use the following web browser to avoid any technical glitch.
- Internet Explorer 8 and above
- Mozilla 3.0 and above
- Google Chrome 3.0
Application fee of SSC CGL
|For General /OBC candidates||Rs.100/-|
|For SC/ST/PH candidates||NIL|
|For Female candidates||NIL|