UP Ration Card List 2022, Download at fcs.up.nic.in
The Food and Civil Supplies Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh has started a website to check the ration card list online. Citizens of Uttar Pradesh now fill online application form to apply for new rice card. Through the official portal, rice cardholders can check their name in the list, download and apply for a new rice card anytime. Ration card correction or downloading is available through the portal. In this article, we will share with you all the information about the UP Ration Card Portal.
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card BPL/APL
Rice card is provided for the economically weak and poor people. The cardholder will get monthly food items free of cost or at cheaper rates. They provide commodities like rice, sugar, pulses, wheat, salt, and etc… Beneficiaries can visit the nearest ration shop to get these items. Also, cardholders can take advantage of special schemes of the government.
UP Rice Card details
These economically weak or poor families are classified into BPL, APL, AAY, so they get special cards i.e. BPL and APL cards. The new portal allows the user to check his/her name in the list by district and state. Once the name is available in the list, they can avail monthly food items from the government.
Benefits During COVID-19
Due to COVID-19, the UP government is supplying free food for the cardholders. The residents of UP can check the list whether they are eligible to get free ration. Mainly poor families cannot make their living due to the lockdown, so the government took it as the main objective of providing free food supplies.
Eligibility/Documents Required for UP Rice Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank account passbook
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- PAN card
- Residency Certificate
- Electricity bill
- Water bill
- Gas connection bill
- Passport size photo
- Age proof document
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List Check
Follow the given procedure to check the UP rice card list:
- Firstly, go to the official portal of the Food and Supplies Department. https://fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal.aspx
- Go to the NFSA and select the ‘Eligibility List of the National Food Security Act (NFSA)’ option.
- The next page will show the district-wise list.
- Select your district shown on the list.
- Next, click on your town.
- Search your Shopkeeper name and next to it will show you the cardholders.
- Click on the number which is next to the shopkeeper.
- On the next page, the names will appear with the Digitized Ration card number, Father Name, Mother Name, Total units, and Date of issuance of ration card.
- Use the ctrl + F keyboard shortcut to find your name on the list.
- Click on the rice card number to see the complete details of the candidate.
Download UP Ration Card
To directly check your name and details follow the given steps:
- Go to the official website of the department of food and supplies. https://nfsa.up.gov.in/Food/citizen/NFSASearch.aspx
- On the homepage, click on the eligibility list of the NFSA.
- The next page will ask you the search by ration card number or by ration card from other details.
- Choose either one option to search.
- If you click on the ‘By ration card number’ then enter the rice id number in the given box.
- Type the security code.
- Click on the Search button.
- If you click on the ‘Ration card from other details’ then fill the form with the rice id details.
- Type the security code and then click on Search.
- The ration cardholder details will appear on the next page.
If you have any doubts regarding registration or any other then contact to the following number to solve your problem.
Toll Free Number: 1800 1800 150
Toll Free Number: 1967
What is FCS UP?
Under the FCS rule, the government guarantees the base measurement of rations for the population below the poverty line under the Food and Security Act. Under the Food Common Inventory (FCS) Act, the Uttar Pradesh government gives 35 kg of rice/wheat every month per BPL family. For more details visit fcs.up.nic.in.
How can I register to the FCS UP portal?
Visit the official portal and then find the registration option and click on it. Fill all the details mentioned in the application form. Click on the submit button and then note down the login details.
What is the official website of Ration FCS UP?
The official website of Ration FCS UP is https://fcs.up.gov.in